Are you ready for another one of our delicious recipes? The Chimichanga is among our guest favorite desserts. Let us know which one was your favorite!
Ingredients: For 1 filled Chimichanga Flour Tortilla
Flour Tortilla 1, large
Bananas, large 3, peeled and sliced medium thick
Almonds, sliced 2 Tbsp.
Brown Sugar ½ cup
Butter 1 Tbsp.
Cinnamon Powder ½ tsp.
Raisins 2 Tbsp.
Vanilla Extract ¼ tsp.
- Place all ingredients in a small pot and allow to simmer or cook down for about 15 minutes until ingredients appear caramelized, brown and soft.
- Allow to cool on stove top then take one Flour Tortilla and fill.
- Secure tortilla closed with frilled toothpicks.
- Deep fry the Chimichanga in a deep pot of how oil or a deep-fryer until tortilla is golden in cooler all around.
- Remove from fryer and allow to drain for about a minute.
- Carefully cut off crunchy ends (optional), you should have 4 servings from one Chimichanga burrito.
- Top with vanilla ice-cream and drizzle with caramel sauce, enjoy!
Happy Cooking & Eating
The Hamanasi Kitchen!