Here is another one of our tasty and mouth watering lunch recipes – Hamanasi’s Chicken Fajita Burrito
- Vegetable Oil 1 Tbsp.
- Chicken Breast strips 1
- Sweet Pepper strips ¼ c.
- White Onion strips ¼ c.
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
In hot frying pan add in your vegetable oil and all other ingredients, sauté until caramelized.
- Flour Tortilla, room temperature 1 ea.
- Pureed Beans, seasoned, hot 1 pot spoon
- White Rice, hot 1 pot spoon
- Chicken/Vegetable Mixture
- Cheddar Cheese (optional)
Place flour tortilla on clean cutting board, spread your beans, followed by rice, sautéed chicken/vegetable mixture topped with cheese, roll close and place in a hot oven for 3 minutes on stainless steel pan or in a microwave oven for 1 minute or until hot to the touch.