One of our guests’ favorite desserts is our Home Made Brownie! Now you can enjoy it at home.
- 8 oz unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 ½ cup Bebe Agua or All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler and set aside
- In mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed for 10 minutes
- Blend in chocolate mixture, flour and salt until just combined
- Pour into a baking pan
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Brownie should be done on the outside and gooey on the inside.
Happy Baking & Eating
Hamanasi’s Kitchen Staff