Graham Cookie Crust
2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
About ½ cup lime juice
3 Egg Yolks
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare crust following packaging instructions. Press into pie pan.
2. To make filling, pour milk into mixing bowl, add egg yolks and stir. Add lime juice a little at a time and stir. Taste and add more to achieve desired tartness. Set aside to thicken (lime juice will achieve this).
3. To assemble, pour milk filling into prepared pie shell. Put into oven and bake until milk filling is firm.
4. Cool pie on rack before slicing.
5. Garnish with thinly sliced fresh or caramelized limes.
Happy Cooking & Eating
Hamanasi’s Kitchen Staff