The staff were all lovely and it was a great place
for our honeymoon.
Tim & Rebecca Rising
Our stay at Hamanasi was wonderful. I don't think
we could have picked a better place for our honeymoon. Everyone
was so friendly, the service was first class and we really
got as much attention as we think we deserved. The treehouse
room was a dream come true. I would definitely recommend
it to any honeymooners. Every adventure we went on was a
lot of fun and we always felt safe with our guides. Thank
you for a wonderful vacation that we will never forget!
Stephen & Leanne Caudle
Loved our stay, don't change a thing!!!
Theresa & John Gyorkos,
We had a geat time on our honeymoon. We loved being
able to go into town.
Paul & Melanie Hackey,
Wonderful! Couldn't pick a better honeymoon getaway! People seem
to go above and beyond the call of duty. We don't believe that
there are nicer people in the world than this. Belize it!
James & Shannon Ferguson,
Grand Junction, Colorado
We had a wonderful time on our honeymoon! Everyone was friendly
and smiling. They knew us by name or room number and took the time
to make us feel at home.
Steve & Wendi Flake, Texas, USA
Honeymoon, Anniversaries & Special Occasions
Your Belize honeymoon: Hamanasi is a great place to enjoy a romantic, adventurous
honeymoon with your new spouse. Do you want to rekindled romance
on your anniversary? Do you have an important occasion to celebrate
with that special someone? At Hamanasi discover reefs, rainforests
and romance! Escape to Hamanasi’s secluded, casual elegance
in Southern Belize. Choose from our romantic honeymoon suites,
private treehouses or beachfront rooms with stunning views. After
a playful and adventurous day relax in a hammock or cool off in
the 50-foot freshwater pool. At night awaken your tropical seaside
romance. Enjoy fine dining on the veranda with a bottle from our
extensive wine list. Sip champagne while stargazing. Hold hands
while strolling down the beach. Pulse to rhythmic African drumbeats.
Hamanasi is your perfect romantic getaway!
|Rates per person, double occupancy in USD
|Treehouse or Honeymoon Suite:
All prices are in US$ with 10% sales tax and 8% service charge included. Prices are per person and subject to change!
||February 14 – April 10, 2015
||January 3 – February 13, 2015; April 11 – June 5 2015, November 21 – November 29, 2015
||June 6 – November 20, November 30 – December 18, 2015
|8 Days/7 Nights in a Honeymoon Suite, Treehouse or Deluxe Treehouse featuring:|
- Luxurious king canopy bed outfitted with plush cotton linens
- Sitting area with couch and chairs
- Cotton embroidered robes to use during your stay
- En-suite Complimentary coffee and tea
- IPOD docking station in the Honeymoon Suites
- Private porch with hammock
- Bottle of Champagne on night of arrival
- Tropical fruit dipped in chocolate
- Floral turndown on night of arrival
- Romantic Duet Massage
|Five Adventures per person with choice of:|
- Barrier Reef Diving – two tanks
- Barrier Reef Snorkeling
- Magical Mayan History Tour
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Jaguar Preserve
- Mayflower Waterfall Hike
- Jungle River Kayaking or Canoeing
- Cave & Jungle Adventure
- Tropical Birding
All Meals Daily:
Continental breakfast, lunch appetizer or entrée, and 3-course dinner daily. Meal upgrades available at additional cost.
Air and Ground Transfers:
- Roundtrip air transfers from/to Belize City - Dangriga
- Roundtrip ground transfers from/to Dangriga - Hamanasi
Private Dinner set up in location of your choice on one night of your stay with private server. Locations include:
- 3-course dinner from the night's menu and ice tea, coffee & tea included. Some food items are subject to an upgrade charge.